Monday, December 10, 2007

We got some snow today, so we went out to play in it. Here is the lovely snowman that we made. This is as good as it gets. Mostly, Brennan just liked running around while I hit him with snowballs saying, "More mommy, more." Brennan could have stayed out there all day if it weren't for his wimpy mom who doesn't like being cold.



Here is a video of Brennan when we first came outside. He's not quite sure what to think of the whole snow thing, but he warmed up to the idea. We didn't get that much snow, but just enough for us to have some fun. (Sorry you have to listen to me talk. I'll have to remember next time when I'm recording not to talk so loud, since the microphone is just inches away!)


1 comment:

Littlefield Family said...

Looks like you and Brennan had fun in the snow. CUTE SNOWMAN!
Lori