Saturday, June 7, 2008

Our week at the Cabin

We had a wonderful time in Montana this past week. It was our first trip of the year to the Cabin. It was a small group this past week and it was very pleasant. However, it rained every day and we had a fire all day long. It did stop raining enough that we could spend some time fishing and hiking. We made it up to lookout point and as we were hiking we found some good size bear tracks in the mud. Ashley and Madison love to go hiking and being out side.


Madison found her a favorite place to lay around.



Ashley and Brooklyn




They had a great time together for the week. They did everything together. Thanks David and Lynn for bringing Brooklyn along.


Lisa doing what she loves to do best at the Cabin!

3 comments:

Emily N. said...

How fun! It has been awfully rainy up Montana way, but I'm glad the sun would come out for a bit. I hope you all get up there at least a couple more times this summer!

twede said...

I'm glad you all had a fun time..even with the rain. Did you find the cache up at look out point?
I'm glad Ashley had Brooklyn up there to keep her company. Madison has gotten so big within the last few months since I've seen her. Is she walking now?

Littlefield Family said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Brian and I are a little Jealous.